Skip to main content
It was my 56th birthday earlier this month. When I was 49 my GP told me that, if I did not quit the massive amount I was drinking at that time, I would be dead within 5 years.
Indeed, I have included what would have been my own post-mortem in a book I am currently writing. I dated it as 7th June 2015; my 54th birthday. I'm delighted to say that I did not hold that appointment!!
Anyway, on my birthday, my wife and I went out for a celebratory lunch, and I had 2 pints of lager and lime with my food. My wife never batted an eyelid, because for years now I have been totally indifferent to alcohol. And it's a wonderful place to be.
I truly hope that you are feeling just the same with your own experience of Baclofen.

Dr Phill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My nieces Communion celebrations today. Bakingly hot for an outside BBQ! A couple of ice cold beers soon put that right. It's wonderful that, now I'm 7 years alcohol indifferent cos of Baclofen, I'm able to have a beer or two without anybody looking at me as if to say "oh he's back on the booze again". It really is a great place to be. I've got a mass of experience in helping Baclofen takers - www.baclofen4alcoholism.com - please contact me if I can be of any help. Dr Phill
Hi there. My first blog for almost 6 years. I'm celebrating more than 7 years sober on Baclofen.  It's a wonderful new life, with absolutely no cravings for alcohol; beautifully calm managed anxiety - in fact no inappropriate anxiety at all. I'd love to hear your stories, and if there is any way that I can help or encourage you, please keep in touch.